“Human being is the creature
in which nature is recognizing itself.”
Samuel Hahnemann (1755 – 1843)
- What is new? – What's new here
- News – concerning the Heim Theory
- Results of Heims Quantum Field Theory (3 pages) (download pdf)
- Short desciption of Heims way to calculate masses in 6-dimensional space – (7 pages) (download pdf)
- Examples and illustrations – complementing graphicly the introduction about Burkhard Heim (9 pages)
- English publications – bibliography before year 2000
- new: English publications part 2 – after year 2000
- Links – download resources and some more speculative essays
- What does Protosimplex mean?
Much more material and downloads are available in the German section of Protosimplex.
Burkhard Heim (short biography and introduction)
- About Burkhard Heim – a short introduction in his work which is easy to understand, biography, photos (14 pages)
- New: Chronology of the work of Burkhard Heim, extracted from I. v. Ludwigers Biography
Unified mass formula of elementary particles (1989b) programed in Excel and Mathcad.
The Excel file contains both versions of the mass formula side by side in one sheet. So you can compare equations and intermediate results. (Currently German language only.)
Elementarstrukturen der MaterieVol. 1 (23 pages, version 0.95)
Together with the book these maps help to understand the derivation of 6-dimensional quantized space in Heim Theory.
The German version of these maps has been proofread by Burkhard Heim.
The heart of the Heim theory is presented in a much simpler form here than in the detailed derivation which appeared in the original works (
Elementarstrukturen der Materie- volume 1 and 2.) So this lecture is highly recommended for anybody who wants to go deeper into the basic ideas and systematics of the Heim theory. (OP)
Unified mass formula of elementary particles (1982)
programmed as Excel sheet and Pascal and C versions.
You can watch the differences of the inner structures of particles and how they are changing when excitation N is rising (excel).
The Pascal and C versions provides large quantities of particles masses, 3 levels of output are possible.
- Illustrations by Olaf Posdzech regarding the lessons Burkhard Heim hold in may and june 1994 in Berlin (7 pages, 1 MB, English)
Some Links regarding the Heim Theory.
The Protosimplex site started in 1998 as the worldwide first internet project dedicated to Burkhard Heim. Since then I have spend some hundred hours in programming, writing, communicating and laying out documents that are presented here for free.
Protosimplex will continue developing. Because I have a profession and a family now this will go with moderate pace.
I wish you enjoy these pages.
My email address: email@example.com
- quantum physics, unified field theory, 6-dimensional space, red shift, gravitation, calculation of elementary masses
- self organization, biological structures in cosmic space
- mind, organization of mind, physical description of mind
Netstat-counter: 54.496 (2002-06 – 2013-05)
© Olaf Posdzech, 2002 Heilpraktiker, Naturheilpraxis für Homöopathie, Naturheilkunde und Shiatsu in Erfurt